Dr. Walid Osta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 41 reviews

December 14th, 2016
good people
I loved the staff at that office. They are all nice, beautiful, and professional. The doctor is very nice as well. He explained everything to me and made me feel comfortable. I got my first shot last week and I am already feeling better.

December 8th, 2016
Thorough
I was impressed by this doctor's online reviews, so I decided to give him a shot. I was able to get an appointment in his Dearborn location in 2 weeks, which was a good thing as all other pain clinics I called had a minimum wait of 6 weeks. I met Dr. Osta, and he came across at first as a little bit arrogant. However, after talking to him, I realized that he is just a very confident and knowledgeable person. I was very satisfied after my first visit and I am looking forward to start the treatment plan that Dr. Osta put for me. The staff was very nice a professional.

December 8th, 2016
Thorough

November 21st, 2016
Crazy doctor, he might be on meds himself.DEA SHOULD INVESTIGATE HI

October 20th, 2016
Honest
Dr Osta says it as it is. He is honest and straightforward (sometimes too much). He helped me and my mother and this means a lot to me. He is not voting for Trump, but I still love him.

July 26th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Osta is a wonderful, God sent, amazing Doctor. I recommend him to everybody.

June 7th, 2016
Nice Man
Dr. Osta's open mind and free spirit are remarkable. You can have a conversation with him about anything and everything. He's been my pain doctor for 2 years, and every time I see him it is an absolute pleasure. I invited him for a fishing trip and he said that he will go. I will see if he stays true to his word.

April 29th, 2016
Does the job
My experience at Dr. Osta's clinic is very positive so far. Although I am not on the same dose of pain medications I was on with the previous pain doctor, I am very happy with my treatment plan as Dr. Osta is genuinely concerned about my health and the effect of pain pills on my life and my relationships. Most importantly, Dr. Osta is treating me with respect and dignity, and not like an addict. I am very glad that I finally found a real doctor who cares and listens.

March 18th, 2016
Great Doctor
I was diagnosed with mixed connective tissue disease when I was in my 20's. For the past 25 years, I have been suffering of pain due to that disease. Most doctors I've seen would treat me like I am crazy or an addict. I was about to give up when I met Dr. Osta, who gave me hope in my life. Dr. Osta treats me with respect and compassion. He was the fist doctor to really listen to me and understand my pain situation. I still have a lot of pain, but my quality of life improved tremendously with the help of Dr. Osta.

February 4th, 2016
Good experience
Precise. Honest. Wonderful. Respectful. Highly recommended.

January 20th, 2016
Good Doctor
The first thing that drew my attention when I met Dr. Osta is that he smells really good. I was embarrassed to ask him what he's wearing, especially that I noticed a ring on his finger. As I got to know him, I found out that he is as good as he smells. Dr. Osta is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being. A+++++++++++++

December 18th, 2015
Genuine and Courteous
On my last visit, I waited to be seen by doctor Osta a little longer than usual. The doctor came out to the waiting room, shook my hand and my wife's hand, and apologized in person to me for the wait. Although I did not mind the wait much, Dr. Osta's gesture meant a lot to me. He showed me and my wife how much he cares about me as a human being and that I am a person, not just a number. Dr. Osta is in high demand because he is a good doctor and he genuinely cares about his patients.