Dr. Walid Osta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2017
Listens and cares
Dr. Osta Listens and cares. He is a nice and compassionate person but very upfront about what he wants to say. Very nice and polite staff too.

April 20th, 2017
He is THE best in Michigan!!
He listens and he really really cares!!

January 27th, 2017
Finally, a doctor who cares
All I want is a doctor who respects me and listens me and Dr. Osta does that very well. I have been seeing pain doctors for my injuries since 1989, when I was hit by a HiLo at work. I've seen all types of doctors, the good and the bad, and Dr. Osta definitely stand out as one of the best doctors I've dealt with. He genuinely cares about my wellbeing and makes sure to listen to my complaints on every visit. His staff are super nice and gorgeous. The wait is getting a little longer, but it is definitely worth it.

January 27th, 2017
Finally, a doctor who cares

December 14th, 2016
good people
I loved the staff at that office. They are all nice, beautiful, and professional. The doctor is very nice as well. He explained everything to me and made me feel comfortable. I got my first shot last week and I am already feeling better.

December 8th, 2016
Thorough
I was impressed by this doctor's online reviews, so I decided to give him a shot. I was able to get an appointment in his Dearborn location in 2 weeks, which was a good thing as all other pain clinics I called had a minimum wait of 6 weeks. I met Dr. Osta, and he came across at first as a little bit arrogant. However, after talking to him, I realized that he is just a very confident and knowledgeable person. I was very satisfied after my first visit and I am looking forward to start the treatment plan that Dr. Osta put for me. The staff was very nice a professional.

December 8th, 2016
Thorough

October 20th, 2016
Honest
Dr Osta says it as it is. He is honest and straightforward (sometimes too much). He helped me and my mother and this means a lot to me. He is not voting for Trump, but I still love him.

July 26th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Osta is a wonderful, God sent, amazing Doctor. I recommend him to everybody.

June 8th, 2016
Nice Man
Dr. Osta's open mind and free spirit are remarkable. You can have a conversation with him about anything and everything. He's been my pain doctor for 2 years, and every time I see him it is an absolute pleasure. I invited him for a fishing trip and he said that he will go. I will see if he stays true to his word.

April 29th, 2016
Does the job
My experience at Dr. Osta's clinic is very positive so far. Although I am not on the same dose of pain medications I was on with the previous pain doctor, I am very happy with my treatment plan as Dr. Osta is genuinely concerned about my health and the effect of pain pills on my life and my relationships. Most importantly, Dr. Osta is treating me with respect and dignity, and not like an addict. I am very glad that I finally found a real doctor who cares and listens.

March 18th, 2016
Great Doctor
I was diagnosed with mixed connective tissue disease when I was in my 20's. For the past 25 years, I have been suffering of pain due to that disease. Most doctors I've seen would treat me like I am crazy or an addict. I was about to give up when I met Dr. Osta, who gave me hope in my life. Dr. Osta treats me with respect and compassion. He was the fist doctor to really listen to me and understand my pain situation. I still have a lot of pain, but my quality of life improved tremendously with the help of Dr. Osta.