A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Saade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Saade, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saade graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Saade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- TX Health Cleburne
- Huguley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walid Saade practice?
Dr. Walid Saade practices Family Medicine near Crowley, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Joshua, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Crowley Family Physicians.