A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Saade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Saade, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saade graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Saade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- TX Health Cleburne
- Huguley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid Saade MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walid Saade practice?
- Dr. Walid Saade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walid Saade practices Family Medicine near Crowley, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Joshua, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Crowley Family Physicians.