A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Saado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Saado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saado graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saado has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Norton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid Saado MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walid Saado practice?
- Dr. Walid Saado has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walid Saado practices Internal Medicine near Pound, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Clintwood, VA.
See Pound Internists.