Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walid Saado
Dr. Walid Saado, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Pound, VA, with another office in Clintwood, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saado is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Ctr, Johnston Memorial Hospital and Sycamore Shoals Hospital. Dr. Saado has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Walid Saado has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walid Saado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pound, VA.
Dr. Rodolfo Cartagena
Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pound, VA 0.43 mi50
Dr. Philippe Beaudry
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Neon, KY 6.35 mi37
Dr. Denzil Harris
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Neon, KY 7.57 mi13