A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Saber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Saber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saber graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Saber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid S Saber MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walid S. Saber practice?
- Dr. Walid Saber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walid Saber practices Cardiology near Woonsocket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and North Smithfield, RI.
See Woonsocket Cardiologists.