A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Saber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Saber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saber
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saber graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Saber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid S Saber MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walid S. Saber practice?
- Dr. Walid Saber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walid Saber practices Cardiology near Woonsocket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and North Smithfield, RI.
See Woonsocket Cardiologists.