Dr. Walid Saber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walid Saber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2015

dr.saber is an excellent cardiologist, today was first time seeing him

Dr.saber knows everything about, has all my records, knows everything I have been through, sorry I had to give him all my records , but he really listens, next visit will be easier as I told him everything, now at least we are on first base, and I can follow all his steps, I fully recommend him for everyone, I am surprised he is accepting patients, he is so busy, with probably no life , but he spends time with you and explains everything,understand me, this is only a first visit, and quickly gave me 3 appts., so he can get to see everthing.

January 6th, 2014

Awesome Doctor. Dr Saber The Miracle Man

Dr Saber was called in when I was a patient in Memorial Hospital and after discussing with me the procedure he was going to do I agreed. Now 2 other Doctors had tried to open my arteries but left me with blistering of my lower extremities. Dr Saber did an awesome job and For the past 4 years now I have not had any blistering. He is the only Doctor who cared enough to come into my room right after the surgery to explain in detail what he had done. I can not say enough about this Great Doctor all I can say is without his surgery I probably would be dead by now. I thank you Dr Saber from the bottom of my heart. Dr Saber's nurse Briana is a wonderful person who always helps me whenever I call

April 8th, 2016