Dr. Walid Saleh MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Dallas, TX

4.8

April 2nd, 2017
Best Choice for your Family!!!
I can't say enough good things about Dr Saleh and his staff. We knew from our first consult with Dr Saleh that he would be the best choice for us. Every step of the process was done with compassion, care, enthusiasm, and professionalism. He and his staff become genuinely invested in the outcome of your case. Truely a spectacular team who I would highly recommend!!

March 30th, 2017
Outstanding overal!!!
I just finished a February cycle with doctor Saleh and his staff. The experience was outstanding. Dr. Saleh was extremely thorough at the first meeting to explain and walk us through the procedure. At that time, we knew he was the one that we could trust. The entire process was not easy for me since I have full time school, moving and husband was away. He and his staff made it much easier with the schedule and everything else. I had OHS dues to the twins pregnancy. Dr. Saleh, nurse Lisa and nurse Heather were constantly checking on me and make sure I was alright (even during weekends). All and all, SIRM was a wonderful team that really cares about your needs and they sure fulfill it in many way. I am now almost 7 weeks pregnant with twins and will never forget what they have done for me.

March 13th, 2017
Incredible doctor, HIGHLY recommend!
Dr. Saleh and his staff at SIRM are beyond incredible. My husband and immediately knew we wanted to work with Dr. Saleh as soon as we met him. He is compassionate, uplifting, informative and realistic at the same time. He is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty. We would absolutely, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Saleh to others trying to conceive. His support staff was helpful, kind, and professional. It was an all around wonderful experience!

February 21st, 2017
Great Doctor and Clinic!
Dr. Saleh and his staff are amazing! Very kind and professional. I would definitely recommend his office to anyone I know.

January 5th, 2017
We love Dr. Saleh + his staff!
Dr. Saleh and his staff were always extremely respectful, informative and always lended sound and comforting advice during a time of uncertainty and unknowns. We will recommend is office to any struggling with infertility!

December 20th, 2016
Got Pregnant in 5 weeks ..!! Absolutely Amazing Doctor.!
Great Doctor Ever. He will give you right advise and wont waste your time and money.!we made best decision of our life by consulting dr.Saleh..!!!

November 16th, 2016
Dr.Saleh and his staff are awesome. Clinical nurse manager Heather Jackson was great and she showed lot of patience in clarifying our doubts. It was a pleasant experience at SIRM and we are expecting baby.

November 15th, 2016
My husband and I had been married for 17 years and you can imagine how many fertility doctors we must have visited. Dr. Saleh took our issue personal and assured us we should not lose hope. Now we are expecting three babies. God indeed used him to bless us.

November 2nd, 2016
We love Dr. Saleh!
My husband and I struggled with infertility for 8 years and had been to several clinics (with no luck) before going to Sher Institute in Dallas. We did one IVF cycle and ended up with boy/girl twins who mean the world to us. The staff was attentive, personable, and knowledgeable. They never made us feel like we were just a "number" or like they were just doing a "job." They all seemed to sincerely care about the work they do. Dr. Saleh was funny, professional, and approachable. He always made us feel comfortable in his office. I would highly recommend him and this clinic to anyone.

October 20th, 2016
Miracles happen at Sher fertility
Dr. Saleh and his staff are wonderful ! Dr. Saleh really took his time with us during our first consultation to explain why we were not getting pregnant. After IVF I am now 6 weeks pregnant. He made this miracle happen!

October 17th, 2016
I am a first time gestational surrogate and Dr. Saleh and his staff made this a very pleasurable experience for me and the intended parents. They were so friendly and helpful with every step of the fertility process. I am pleased to say I am 6 1/2 weeks pregnant off the first transfer we did at his office. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or staff my first time around!

September 27th, 2016
Best Dr & staff in town!!
We had the best experience with Dr Saleh & his staff. All were very supportive, patient, honest and bedside manner was superb. They felt like family from the 1st dr appointment to the very end. Dr Saleh helped us to get pregnant with only 1 egg via IVF and we are now 7 weeks pregnant. We couldn't be happier & we highly recommend using him and his team!