Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Courtney B. on Nov 14th, 2014

We loved everyone at Dr. Saleh's office. They are helpful, kind, friendly and reassuring. Dr. Saleh went above and beyond to answer all of our questions, gently guide us in the right direction and ultimately helped us get pregnant. We have been trying for over 11 years with multiple fertility clinics. When we are ready for Baby No. 2 there is simply no question who we will go to see. Thank you guys for everything!

|  Simply AMAZING  |  show details
by anonymous on Oct 29th, 2014

It feels like "thank you" just isn't enough to say to Dr. Saleh and his staff. This was quite a roller coaster for us and we had several speed bumps we had to clear. Dr. Saleh was patient, methodical, compassionate, informative, and thorough and helped us successfully clear every single speed bump put in our way. Today we heard out baby's heartbeat! Dr. Saleh always took the time to explain everything to us and his compassion is unparalleled. Heather, our nurse, could not have been more amazing. She spent as much time as I needed talking with me and explaining everything to me. She could not be more kind, patient, calming and empathetic and I will always be grateful to her! Karen, the office manager, is incredible. She went over all of the financials with us, never hesitate to answer any of our question and was always rooting for us! Yessenia and Amanda are just wonderful. It was always comforting to see them at my appointments and they always made me feel at home, comfortable, and reassured. In a strange way, we are almost sad to be discharged today. Dr. Saleh and his staff are truly incredible and I would recommend them to anyone!

Oct 21st, 2014

I can’t say enough positive things about Dr. Saleh and his staff. Everyone in his office is knowledgeable, efficient, and responds immediately to your questions/concerns. Dr. Saleh was simply wonderful to work with and I highly recommend him.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Tiffany J. on Oct 2nd, 2014

Knowledgeable, honest, supportive and caring, these are just a few words to describe Dr Saleh. I would highly recommend Dr Saleh to anyone seeking fertility treatment! I now have a beautiful baby boy after my first IVF! :)

|  AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Sep 26th, 2014

Dr Saleh is the BEST DOCTOR EVER! My local doctor was at a loss and we just weren't getting results. Dr Saleh used a systematic scientific approach and found I had 2 other problems which he promptly treated. We now have a lovely son and twins on the way. I would fully recommend Dr Saleh no matter how far you have to drive!

|  50 years old, 6 weeks in pregnancy with twins at first IVF cycle.  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2014

I visited more than 10 doctors. When you meet the right doctor, you know immediately at the first visit. Dr Saleh is such an honest and knowledgeable doctor; he can explain any complicated medical concept with a very simple concept in daily life, so that patients can understand easily. He cares about every patient very much and replies every phone call and every email promptly, even when he was on vacation out of country. As a doctor, he can never have a non-disturbed vacation. I will be 50 years old after 2 more months, I am 6 weeks in pregnancy with twins at first IVF cycle in Dr. Saleh’s office, the good result itself already tells the world how excellent and efficient Dr. Saleh is. His entire staff works so hard to help me in every step. His nurse lady Heather and Lisa answered my every phone call and every email so promptly, even in out-of-office hours and weekend. Office Manager Karen explained every bill very clearly. Their effort of helping every patient in such dedicated ways is a part of the gift they give to every patient. Knowledgeable, excellent, efficient, and caring, Dr Saleh’s office has them all, what else do you need from a doctor’s office as a patient? I highly recommend Dr Saleh and his staff to everyone. If you have any hesitation, please at least go to Dr Saleh’s free seminars, twice per year, Dr Saleh offers free consultation there, give yourself a chance to meet the real good doctor.

|  Dr Saleh the most caring and wonderful Doctor.  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2014

Dr Saleh is the most wonderful and amazing person but these great qualities is not what makes him a great Doctor. His immense knowledge and experience is what makes him incomparable; his great calls on whatever a person might have wrong with them will definitely be overcomed!

Aug 20th, 2014

Words do not exist to explain how highly we think of Dr. Saleh and the entire SIRM-Dallas staff. We came from two states away to be treated by Dr. Saleh, but we would have travelled across the globe. From our very first consultation, it was clear that the entire approach at SIRM is to strike a perfect balance between compassion and straightforward honesty. Everyone from the front desk staff, to the nurses, to the embryologists, to Dr. Saleh himself has consistently gone out of their way to make us feel empowered, informed, and hopeful. A few months ago, we thought that all hope was lost for us. Now our entire world has changed. We're expecting twins!

|  Looking for an infertility specialist - It's got to be Dr.Walid Saleh !  |  show details
May 6th, 2014

Dr.Saleh gives you personal attention as a patient, has a very sensitive approach along with excellent clinical skills. He is an expert in the field of IVF, with whom I managed to get success in conceiving in the very first cycle without any complications. I would very highly recommend him as an IVF specialist.

|  impossible achievement but he made it happen  |  show details
by Nadli on Apr 7th, 2014

With our experience He is one of the best IVF doctor in the World. Even other IVF doctors make me so disappointed and we did give up for awhile, but Thanks to Dr Walid Saleh with his very talented medical experience, made ours dream come true

|  New Mom  |  show details
by NWA99 on Apr 5th, 2014

Excellent doctor! Excellent staff! They provide compassionate, quality care. Patients are not just a number here. We tried IVF at another facility several times without success, before going to Dr. Saleh. The level of knowledge and service Dr. Saleh and his team provide is unmatched. IVF is a stressful process and they do everything they possibly can to make sure you are supported every step of the way. With the grace of God, Dr. Saleh, and his team, we are now expecting our first child. We will forever be in their debt.

|  Simply The Best!  |  show details
by StephP on Mar 22nd, 2014

After 10yrs of struggle and heartbreak with infertility, recurrent miscarriages, ectopic pregnancies and wasted time with other so-called "fertility specialists we decided to attend Dr. Sales's free seminar in Dallas. After only a 1.5 hour seminar we felt confident that Dr. Sales was our best chance at having our miracle baby. We scheduled our Free consultation with Dr. Saleh and we were shocked at our soon our consultation would take place. We live 6 hrs away from his clinic but we felt Dr. Sales was worth the drive. At our Free and, so far, only appointment with him we felt we received more valuable information than we had received all together from our previous "specialists". He ordered blood tests at that visit and in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS LATER WE HAVE OUR ANSWERS! Dr. Sales called me himself with the multiple results and he thoroughly explained what each meant for us and as well as what our options are. IVF is our only hope due to my multiple issues but we know with absolute certainty that Dr. Sales was hoping just as much as we were that we wouldn't have to resort to it. Dr. Saleh goes out of his way to avoid unnecessary testing and treatment. We have a long road ahead of us but I couldn't ask for a better doctor to be by our side along the way!

|  He helped us achieve the impossible!  |  show details
by GB on Feb 25th, 2014

We came to Dr. Saleh as our very last resort, having already seen two other specialists and undergone three cycles of IVF, never to achieve a normal pregnancy. We had six frozen embryos from another clinic which we shipped to Dr. Saleh's office in order to undergo frozen embryo transfer. I had little hope that anything would happen, and was already making plans in my mind to begin the adoption process again. Months before the transfer took place, Dr. Saleh expertly reviewed our entire history, did additional testing, and filled in the missing pieces as to why we had not been successful before. He was confident in his assessment and personalized our treatment plan and medications. At every encounter, he was cheerful, clear, honest, and optimistic. He took into account the emotional aspect of infertility while remaining professional at all times. Miraculously, although our three embryos which survived the thaw only looked "average," two of these implanted and I am now 7 weeks pregnant with healthy-appearing twin babies! I have been released to routine prenatal care but I really wish I could keep Dr. Saleh as my regular obstetrician! Even the one hour drive from my house would be worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Saleh because of his expertise, caring and personable demeanor, and his utmost interest in every patient, from husband and wife down to each little embryo. I never thought I would actually be pregnant, but in God's good plan Dr. Saleh helped make that possible!

|  So thankful for Dr. Saleh  |  show details
by Jamie S on Feb 24th, 2014

We are so grateful for Dr.Saleh he is a very patient and kind doctor that helped us every step of the way in making our dream come true. We will always be thankful and would recomend his services to anyone looking for the best fertility doctor possible. Thanks again Dr.Saleh you are the best!!

|  Compassionate, Professional and Effective - how a dr should be!  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2013

Dr. Saleh's expertise was superb in helping me getting pregnant despite my endometriosis. He spent an hour with me my first visit explaining endometriosis and IVF in detail. I have never met a doctor that has spent that much time with me. We did the chromosomal testing which I strongly encourage doing and now Im pregnant with healthy triplets. Dr. Saleh's staff was always professional and helpful. His nursing staff in particular was wonderful and I felt very comfortable doing IVF with Dr. Saleh's team. I was well informed of the process and knew what to expect and feel that his patient-centered care and bedside manner really made a differnece in my stress level. After having gone to three other doctors prior to meeting with Dr. Saleh, I highly recommend Dr. Saleh for any infertility problems you are having. He is really an expert and gives you factual information without scaring you and while being compassionate and caring and professional. He also knew more than any other doctor I met on endometriosis and was well informed of the latest research. I can't recommend Dr. Saleh enough - he is how a doctor should be!

|  Call Dr. Saleh - please don't give up!!  |  show details
by Christine O. on Dec 14th, 2013

If you are looking for a fertility doctor in Dallas - this is the one! I had our first child through IVF in NYC with the Sher Institute and when we moved to Dallas, we looked to Dr. Saleh to try for a second. He was able to diagnose with a cutting edge test that I had a rare autoimmune issue. Never did he make me feel like it was hopeless but he also made me understand why we needed to act aggressively and immediately. I am a type A sensitive personality and IVF is such a hard process but I always felt that Dr. Saleh was 100% present whenever he treated me and I knew in my heart that no matter the outcome, he had absolutely done his best. I did not have a lot of eggs left due to my autoimmune issue but he helped me stay focused that it only takes one. I am 23 weeks pregnant with a second miracle from one embryo. Please do not give up! I am so grateful to Dr. Saleh and his staff for their kindness, dedication, and patience. How do you say thank you for the gift of a miracle.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by Lydia Sinanovic on Dec 3rd, 2013

After going to many diff docs trying to get pregnant I got pregnant on my first IVF cycle with Dr. Saleh, very caring and understanding to our needs. I an happy to say our baby girl was just born a few days ago on 11/29/13 a Lil early but absolutely perfect. Thanks Dr.Saleh we will be back to use our frozen embryos soon!!!

|  thanks to dr saleh  |  show details
by nosheen on Dec 3rd, 2013

dr saleh is v knowledgable person he knows how to treat his bedside manners are excellent i always feel v comfortable with him highly recomended him for everyone

|  IVF Patient  |  show details
by Ashley Trammell on Nov 20th, 2013

Dr. Saleh has given us a miracle! After all of my testing, it looked like there was a very slim chance of us having another baby, but Dr. Saleh has made it happen! He was aggressive with my meds, and I was able to produce the one follicle I needed to get pregnant! My chances were not looking good, but he stayed positive yet realistic. The situation was very emotional, and he was very compassionate!

|  Great experience  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

Dr Saleh was wonderful! His staff was amazing and compassionate as well. He was very knowledgable and upfront about our best options. It was a great experience and we are finally pregnant. Thanks again to Dr.Saleh and his staff.

|  Reliable Doctor  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

His professional attitude and kindness has made our treatment process a great experience. Also the staff are awesome. They have supported us by quick response with organized explanation and memo. I would recommend him to my best friends.

by LaQuinta on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Saleh and his staff are truly amazing! I have never felt so at ease with any doctor as I do with Dr. Saleh and his staff. They truly care and you can feel it. I am so thankful for everything they have done for me and my husband.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

We had a great experience and became pregnant with our first IVF cycle. Thank you Dr. Saleh and staff. Everyone was great!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Cara on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr Saleh is very professional and knowledgeable! He is also very thorough! He helped us to conceive our baby girl who was born this past week. We appreciate all of his hard work and dedication!

|  SIRM Excellence  |  show details
by pbaker78 on Jul 15th, 2013

Just a great overall experience. Dr. Saleh and his staff were great. The office was always nice and quiet. We never had to wait. The dr and his staff were very helpful and knew there stuff. The treatment was great and we got what we came in to accomplished. Were pregnant with twins.

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
by Juli C. on Jul 15th, 2013

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Selah and the Sher Institute. We had to drive three hours to and from....and it was so worth it! I have never had a doctor (or his staff) be so organized and prompt. I got return calls and emails almost immediately, and was thrilled that very often I could reach his nurse on the phone without having to wait. He schedules appointments so that he nearly always is running on time. His statistics are very good...particularly when taking into account that he treats mainly people who have had previous failed cycles and poor response to stims. We just found out we are pregnant with twins, but even if we had not been successful I would still send my friends to him. You just can't beat the service- and that means a lot when you are paying out of pocket for fertility treatment!

|  Great Clinic & Doctor  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2013

We went to Dr. Saleh after 3 years of trying and from multiple recommendations from others. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly! Dr. Saleh made my husband and I feel comfortable and answered all our questions! We are currently 7 weeks pregnant with twins on our 1st IVF attempt and would not have experienced this blessing with out the help of Dr. Saleh and his staff!

by Jennifer on Jul 12th, 2013

Awesome doctor that does not waste your money or time and has very successful results.

|  BlessedBaby  |  show details
by HappyMom on Jul 5th, 2013

Dr. Walid is a genius in his filed of studies and he has done it again. I have my baby holding in my hands now who came last month. I am so thankful to Dr. Walid and his team to make this dream come true! His team is so friendly that you will not feel out of your home. I wish that God bless him to give smile to more people in future. Thanks!

|  Caring  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

I have to say that Dr. Saleh is by far one of the best doctors for this field. He is kind and compassionate. He will be upfront with you and also give you options for treatment. Being a medical professional he goes way above and beyond the standard! Thank you for all you have helped me with! If I could give more stars for him and his staff I would without hesitation.

|  Great Doctor and Clinic  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2013

After several failed attempts, we found Dr. Saleh and were successful on our first attempt with the SHER Institute in 2010, and have recently had our second baby. Dr Saleh and his staff were very supportive and professional throughout the whole process, and they always made us feel we were in safe hands.

|  An unbelievable clinic, doctor, and staff.  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

I cannot express how grateful we are that we found Dr. Saleh and his staff. After much research, we came to SHER-Dallas in 2011. They were all very caring and compassionate, and Dr. Saleh was honest with us from the very beginning. You are in such a vulnerable, frightened, and unsure state...and they were the most professional and caring that we could have hoped for. We were successful on our first IVF, our baby girl was born in 2011. We are now pregnant with our 2nd through our first FET cycle. They have been outstanding and we recommend all of our friends who are struggling with infertility to go see them. I cannot recommend Dr. Saleh and his staff highly enough.

|  Great doctor and very knowledgeable  |  show details
by Ana on Apr 3rd, 2013

Saw Dr. Saleh for a second opinion and I was very pleased with him. The staff was nice and they even worked me in for my appointment. He review all my medical records before my appointment which made it much easier. I really feel he cares about his patients and not just about making money. I wish I would of found him way sooner.

Nov 17th, 2012

I appreciate his honesty. However, most of all, I'm thankful that he doesn't push me to do what he thinks is right. He's letting me do this my way.

Nov 9th, 2012

My experience with this center was OUTSTANDING. I highly recommend them. The staff was and the doctor were wonderful. He diagnosed my problem right away and had excellent bedside manner. Most of all, he did not discriminate against my low ovarian reserve despite being upfront about the low odds of success. I am glad I did IVF with Dr Saleh and am currently 23 weeks pregnant with a GIRL !

|  UNPROFESSIONAL  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

If you can find a different fertility specialist... DO IT! This man is tactless unprofessional and ignorant.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry but this patient was discharged from the practice for being quite inappropriate. No treatments were provided to her.

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. Saleh was great! He diagnosed my problem right away--even after another doctor labeled us as "unexplained infertility." In fact, it was not unexplained and Dr. Saleh found the problem, the solution and now we have happy, healthy 4-month-old twins!If you've already met with a doctor, to to Dr. Saleh for a second opinion. If you're just starting out--go here first!

|  Very Knowledgeable  |  show details
May 21st, 2012

I recently finished a cycle of IVF with Dr. Saleh with positive results of a twin pregnancy! I felt very comfortable with him. I feel like he was very knowledgeable and experienced and had a very positive attitude. The office staff was wonderful...top notch and as friendly and accomodating as can be. They were able to get me an appointment any time I needed to get in (even once on a Sunday), but the downside to that is that I have waited sometimes up to 2 hours to actually see him once I get there because they will "fit" anybody in when needed. Sometimes I would have to ask my question a few times to get a clear answer, but with some persistence he would always answer my question. I loved that this office communicates (the doctor and the nurses) with patients through email. This is very handy! They are very prompt at responding as well. Overall I had a rough time with my cycle with some unexpected and non-typical complications, but I felt like they handled it well and I felt like they all genuinely cared about me as an individual.

|  Phenomenol Dr!!!!!!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Dr Saleh is by far the BEST dr I've ever met! He shows a genuine concern for his patients. He treated me as if he had known me forever! He is so smart yet modest! I would come far and wide for his care!

|  This should be your only call...  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

Dr. Saleh and his staff are amazing. I cannot say enough about his bedside manner, his communication style, and his real and honest desire to help women. I was able to concieve on my own, but Dr. Saleh saw me through my first 8 weeks anyway. He was so encouraging and understanding...I absolutely love this man. He even had his nurse call me later on in my pregnancy to see how things were going. After visiting 3 doctors who were unbelievably bad, Dr. Saleh was a savior. I brought in a 3 page list of questions during my consultation and he answered every single one. They are on the cutting edge of research, especially in the faction of autoimmune disorders and pregnancy, and are even using therapies that are less expensive but just as effective for treatment...very uncommon with infertility doctors. Most will try to "sell" you and push you straight to IVF. Dr. Saleh deals with patients individually. I sent 3 friends to Saleh and all are pregnant, so he is definitely worth a visit. Cannot say enough about this kind and brilliant man.

|  Best RE in town  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Saleh was so wonderful. He unflinchingly took on my high risk situation turned down by 2 other RE's in the Dallas area. He was thorough fully testing out all possible issues before beginning treatment and then listened to my questions and feedback about the treatment we chose. I ended up only needing minimal assistance and now have my wonderful, beautiful twins. My husband and I have recommended several couples to Dr. Saleh and every one of them has become pregnant and had a wonderful experience. Thank you Dr. Saleh!

Jun 7th, 2011

Dr Saleh and his staff are great! They answer all your questions as needed and the nurse on call is easy to get a hold of after hours and will answer any questions you have whether it is during hours and or after hours! I would and have recommended Dr Saleh..Our first IVF was a success and just had a beautiful baby boy on May 15, 2011!!

Mar 29th, 2011

he is best in his field , well done Dr.Saleh..

Mar 3rd, 2011

He's the most compassionate doctor I've ever worked with.

|  Excellent doctor - strongly recommend him to others  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

I have seen a few doctors before I saw Dr. Saleh and I am very much pleased with his professionalism. Being a doctor is not a 9-5 office job, it needs people's skill too. Doctors need to understand the emotions and sentiments of the patients. My previous doctor even yelled at my husband for something. But Dr. Saleh was excellent. He was patient, took his time in explaining everything, seems genuinely concerned about this patients.

Feb 25th, 2011

The best. Not only Dr. Saleh but the entire staff (front desk, nurses, lab technicians, etc) are exceptional. They are very knowledgable, caring, and quick to answer any questions. If you email Dr. Saleh and/or your head nurse, you can except a response within the hour most of the time. Sometimes immediately. We were successful on our first IVF try and will go back in the future. I cannot recommend them any higher.

by Kristen Garcia on Feb 25th, 2011

Dr. Saleh is an amazing RE. He is very easy to reach, responds through email or message boards almost immediately.. he's extremely knowledgeable about IVF and helped create our beautiful/intelligent son who is now 3! We are about to go back for a sibling.. I highly recommend Dr. Saleh!

|  Awesome  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

The lady stating "he must go to jail" must have a hidden personal agenda. This doctor is amazing and has one of the highest pregnancy rate in the US. Very highly recommended. My experience was one of the best I have had in town. Now pregnant with twins !

May 16th, 2010

HE IS AWESOME

Feb 24th, 2010

A very nice office. Staff and Dr.Saleh are so helpful. Learned more in this one visit than in 4 years of going to other Doctors.

|  Great DR  |  show details
by Amanda G on Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Saleh is a wonderful RE. He is very knowledged and answered all my questions. He even answered questions I wanted to know but forgot to ask. His staff is great and the overall experience was plesant! Recommend him 100%