Dr. Walid Saleh MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017
Yes, I recommend him. Go see them.
I don't rush to give a 5 star rating, because our fertility care was important to us and so is your care. However, I have to tell you Dr. Saleh, Heather, Lisa, Karen, and the entire SIRM Dallas staff have been nothing but a blessing to us. They provided honest, thorough, compassionate care. I love that Dr. Saleh shared the options and the risk in a way in which I could understand. He broke it down for us. They also provided safe, efficient, and compassionate care for my donor. They answered my questions and even filled in gaps for questions I had not even thought to ask. Yes, I had some leg work in the process, but it's only because they were working with me and my out of state donor! My point...they are worth your visit, your family's visit. I'm happy to report I'm leaving their care carrying two happy, healthy babies :) Thank you Dr. Saleh and staff!

July 5th, 2017
Fantastic service
Dr.Saleh, Clinical nurse Heather have guided us very well and the entire staff was awesome.

June 20th, 2017
Hope and Success!
Dr. Saleh, Lisa our nurse and the rest of the staff are some of the most patient, kind, knowledgeable and compassionate people on the planet. We are well on our way to our greatest adventure yet and it is all because of Dr. Saleh and his team!

June 13th, 2017
So grateful for this team
Staff was always professional. Never experienced long waits at the office. Dr Saleh has a friendly and encouraging demeanor which put my husband and me at ease. Our nurse, Heather, was always there when we needed her and was exceptionally patient and kind. This is a very experienced group of people and thanks to them we are expecting our first child! So happy we chose to go with them. Always felt like we were in good hands.

June 6th, 2017
He is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. They are prompt at returning calls and or emails. The staff always welcomes you with a smile. I had issues at first with my eggs but i didnt lose faith and Dr Saleh is very down to earth and does all he can. I'm going on 10 weeks and are grateful for having a successful IVF.

June 6th, 2017
AMAZING DOCTOR & STAFF!
Dr. Saleh and his entire staff were amazing. They all take the time to inform you and answer any and all questions you may have. He also is very thorough and goes over all options. If you are looking for a fertility specialist, this is the doctor you want to go to!

June 5th, 2017
He was the only Doctor that didn't turn me away due to my low AMH .. With that I was I knew I was one step closer to becoming a mommy. I love that the nurses Heather and Lisa are always there ti email you back after hours and weekends for questions that may arise..... We are spoiled there with Dr Saled ..... He always kept us up to date with our embryos growing...and I love that the Doctor always remembers who you are!

April 2nd, 2017
Best Choice for your Family!!!
I can't say enough good things about Dr Saleh and his staff. We knew from our first consult with Dr Saleh that he would be the best choice for us. Every step of the process was done with compassion, care, enthusiasm, and professionalism. He and his staff become genuinely invested in the outcome of your case. Truely a spectacular team who I would highly recommend!!

March 13th, 2017
Incredible doctor, HIGHLY recommend!
Dr. Saleh and his staff at SIRM are beyond incredible. My husband and immediately knew we wanted to work with Dr. Saleh as soon as we met him. He is compassionate, uplifting, informative and realistic at the same time. He is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty. We would absolutely, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Saleh to others trying to conceive. His support staff was helpful, kind, and professional. It was an all around wonderful experience!

February 21st, 2017
Great Doctor and Clinic!
Dr. Saleh and his staff are amazing! Very kind and professional. I would definitely recommend his office to anyone I know.

January 5th, 2017
We love Dr. Saleh + his staff!
Dr. Saleh and his staff were always extremely respectful, informative and always lended sound and comforting advice during a time of uncertainty and unknowns. We will recommend is office to any struggling with infertility!

December 20th, 2016
Got Pregnant in 5 weeks ..!! Absolutely Amazing Doctor.!
Great Doctor Ever. He will give you right advise and wont waste your time and money.!we made best decision of our life by consulting dr.Saleh..!!!