Dr. Walid Saleh MD Patient Reviews

4.8

January 5th, 2017
We love Dr. Saleh + his staff!
Dr. Saleh and his staff were always extremely respectful, informative and always lended sound and comforting advice during a time of uncertainty and unknowns. We will recommend is office to any struggling with infertility!

December 20th, 2016
Got Pregnant in 5 weeks ..!! Absolutely Amazing Doctor.!
Great Doctor Ever. He will give you right advise and wont waste your time and money.!we made best decision of our life by consulting dr.Saleh..!!!

November 16th, 2016
Dr.Saleh and his staff are awesome. Clinical nurse manager Heather Jackson was great and she showed lot of patience in clarifying our doubts. It was a pleasant experience at SIRM and we are expecting baby.

November 15th, 2016
My husband and I had been married for 17 years and you can imagine how many fertility doctors we must have visited. Dr. Saleh took our issue personal and assured us we should not lose hope. Now we are expecting three babies. God indeed used him to bless us.

November 2nd, 2016
We love Dr. Saleh!
My husband and I struggled with infertility for 8 years and had been to several clinics (with no luck) before going to Sher Institute in Dallas. We did one IVF cycle and ended up with boy/girl twins who mean the world to us. The staff was attentive, personable, and knowledgeable. They never made us feel like we were just a "number" or like they were just doing a "job." They all seemed to sincerely care about the work they do. Dr. Saleh was funny, professional, and approachable. He always made us feel comfortable in his office. I would highly recommend him and this clinic to anyone.

October 20th, 2016
Miracles happen at Sher fertility
Dr. Saleh and his staff are wonderful ! Dr. Saleh really took his time with us during our first consultation to explain why we were not getting pregnant. After IVF I am now 6 weeks pregnant. He made this miracle happen!

October 17th, 2016
I am a first time gestational surrogate and Dr. Saleh and his staff made this a very pleasurable experience for me and the intended parents. They were so friendly and helpful with every step of the fertility process. I am pleased to say I am 6 1/2 weeks pregnant off the first transfer we did at his office. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or staff my first time around!

September 27th, 2016
Best Dr & staff in town!!
We had the best experience with Dr Saleh & his staff. All were very supportive, patient, honest and bedside manner was superb. They felt like family from the 1st dr appointment to the very end. Dr Saleh helped us to get pregnant with only 1 egg via IVF and we are now 7 weeks pregnant. We couldn't be happier & we highly recommend using him and his team!

September 26th, 2016
Wonderful & Compasisonate Doctor!
We came to see Dr. Saleh after a long and painful road dealing with losses and infertility. From the moment we met him, he inspired us confidence, optimism and honesty. We felt in the best hands, with a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. I am now pregnant after our first IVF with Dr. Saleh! We are so happy and grateful!

September 26th, 2016
Amazing specialist
Dr Saleh is a wonderful doctor. He has been extremely helpful and encouraging. He was always very positive and never made us feel worried. I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking an RE.

August 21st, 2016
The best Infertility Doctor
Dr.Walid Saleh is far and away the best doctor we have ever met and nothing I can say really does justice to the man: he is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person ,and a truly outstanding doctor. we count our self truly lucky to have found him.. Dr. Walid Saleh spends a huge amount of time with patients on each office visit — at least 30 mins, often longer. Trust me on this: you will like the doctor. He always explains every step in the procedure he was doing. I strongly feel that Walid Saleh is sort of the ideal of a fertility doctor. He genuinely cares, he is professional and he makes an investment in the health and wellbeing of his patients. That is as rare thing in today’s world. If you are looking for a doctor you could not do better. Believe me he will not let you go with empty hands. Thank you so much Dr.Walid Saleh & his staff for your word class treatment and making our dreams come true.

July 26th, 2016
Dr Saleh is so professional.he knows his job.I've told most of my friends about him.He is the best so far in the metropolis.He has put smiles in so many families.keep doing your good job doctor.God bless you and your team.