Dr. Walid Saleh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Hope and Success!
Dr. Saleh, Lisa our nurse and the rest of the staff are some of the most patient, kind, knowledgeable and compassionate people on the planet. We are well on our way to our greatest adventure yet and it is all because of Dr. Saleh and his team!

June 18th, 2017
We are Pregnant!! By the Miracle Workers!!
We are pregnant with twins on the 1st attempt. We had failed two IVF attempts with another specialist within the last year. When we came to Dr Selah he took the time to run the correct test which identified the low egg reserve problem. Heather is awesome and so patient. After two very painful failures, this was amazingly easy and pleasant! our twins are due in Jan 2018, and we have 5 embryos frozen, which i entrust their lab with. Thank you every on again. ... My MA was also awesome and never hurt my tiny rotating veins! She also gave us a heads up to record the heartbeats!!!! We are forever grateful for this video!

June 13th, 2017
So grateful for this team
Staff was always professional. Never experienced long waits at the office. Dr Saleh has a friendly and encouraging demeanor which put my husband and me at ease. Our nurse, Heather, was always there when we needed her and was exceptionally patient and kind. This is a very experienced group of people and thanks to them we are expecting our first child! So happy we chose to go with them. Always felt like we were in good hands.

June 6th, 2017
He is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. They are prompt at returning calls and or emails. The staff always welcomes you with a smile. I had issues at first with my eggs but i didnt lose faith and Dr Saleh is very down to earth and does all he can. I'm going on 10 weeks and are grateful for having a successful IVF.

June 6th, 2017
AMAZING DOCTOR & STAFF!
Dr. Saleh and his entire staff were amazing. They all take the time to inform you and answer any and all questions you may have. He also is very thorough and goes over all options. If you are looking for a fertility specialist, this is the doctor you want to go to!

June 5th, 2017
He was the only Doctor that didn't turn me away due to my low AMH .. With that I was I knew I was one step closer to becoming a mommy. I love that the nurses Heather and Lisa are always there ti email you back after hours and weekends for questions that may arise..... We are spoiled there with Dr Saled ..... He always kept us up to date with our embryos growing...and I love that the Doctor always remembers who you are!

April 2nd, 2017
Best Choice for your Family!!!
I can't say enough good things about Dr Saleh and his staff. We knew from our first consult with Dr Saleh that he would be the best choice for us. Every step of the process was done with compassion, care, enthusiasm, and professionalism. He and his staff become genuinely invested in the outcome of your case. Truely a spectacular team who I would highly recommend!!

March 13th, 2017
Incredible doctor, HIGHLY recommend!
Dr. Saleh and his staff at SIRM are beyond incredible. My husband and immediately knew we wanted to work with Dr. Saleh as soon as we met him. He is compassionate, uplifting, informative and realistic at the same time. He is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty. We would absolutely, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Saleh to others trying to conceive. His support staff was helpful, kind, and professional. It was an all around wonderful experience!

February 21st, 2017
Great Doctor and Clinic!
Dr. Saleh and his staff are amazing! Very kind and professional. I would definitely recommend his office to anyone I know.

January 5th, 2017
We love Dr. Saleh + his staff!
Dr. Saleh and his staff were always extremely respectful, informative and always lended sound and comforting advice during a time of uncertainty and unknowns. We will recommend is office to any struggling with infertility!

December 20th, 2016
Got Pregnant in 5 weeks ..!! Absolutely Amazing Doctor.!
Great Doctor Ever. He will give you right advise and wont waste your time and money.!we made best decision of our life by consulting dr.Saleh..!!!

November 16th, 2016
Dr.Saleh and his staff are awesome. Clinical nurse manager Heather Jackson was great and she showed lot of patience in clarifying our doubts. It was a pleasant experience at SIRM and we are expecting baby.