Dr. Walid Saleh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walid Saleh?

October 20th, 2017

The BEST!

Before I chose a Fertility specialist..I read many reviews on different doctors. And now I'm able to write a review for the best doctor we chose , Dr Saleh .He is something like a miracle worker . He is very kind and knowledgeable. He answers whatever questions you may have and is very empathetic towards your feelings and situation . His staff is also amazing , always available when you need them by phone or email . I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant with twins! Thank you Dr Saleh .

October 17th, 2017

He is the best!!!!!

It was a wonderful few months visiting Dr. Saleh. He is very caring, knowledgeable, funny and friendly. I am 9 weeks pregnant now and so happy we went to Dr. Saleh!!

October 16th, 2017

He's the best guys! You know you are in good hands when you're with him and his team. They know what they're doing. They treat you with respect and care.

September 19th, 2017

Young couple male factor only

Always on time, honest, kind and very helpful. He does what's in the best interest of his patients. We got pregnant with twins our first cycle. His bedside rapport is great but he's still honest and very funny. He personally responds to emails himself same day, sometimes within minutes.

August 23rd, 2017

Compassion & Results

We came to see Dr. Saleh after leaving another RE with a high success rate but a terrible bedside manner. I believe when going through such an emotional and difficult process, it’s important to feel like your doctor is “on your side.” Dr. Saleh is WONDERFUL. He immediately made us feel at ease, and positive about the future. And best of all, he’s great at what he does. His staff is attentive and kind. I felt cared for and encouraged. ONE round of IVF using ONE embryo, and I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with our miracle. Thank you, Dr. Saleh!

August 21st, 2017

The best in the business

Wonderful experience with Dr. Saleh. Been to many other doctors before and never felt like I was educated in such a timely and efficient manner as when he was speaking to us. Can't recommend him highly enough- thank you Dr. Saleh!

July 14th, 2017

Yes, I recommend him. Go see them.

I don't rush to give a 5 star rating, because our fertility care was important to us and so is your care. However, I have to tell you Dr. Saleh, Heather, Lisa, Karen, and the entire SIRM Dallas staff have been nothing but a blessing to us. They provided honest, thorough, compassionate care. I love that Dr. Saleh shared the options and the risk in a way in which I could understand. He broke it down for us. They also provided safe, efficient, and compassionate care for my donor. They answered my questions and even filled in gaps for questions I had not even thought to ask. Yes, I had some leg work in the process, but it's only because they were working with me and my out of state donor! My point...they are worth your visit, your family's visit. I'm happy to report I'm leaving their care carrying two happy, healthy babies :) Thank you Dr. Saleh and staff!

July 5th, 2017

Fantastic service

Dr.Saleh, Clinical nurse Heather have guided us very well and the entire staff was awesome.

June 20th, 2017

Hope and Success!

Dr. Saleh, Lisa our nurse and the rest of the staff are some of the most patient, kind, knowledgeable and compassionate people on the planet. We are well on our way to our greatest adventure yet and it is all because of Dr. Saleh and his team!

June 13th, 2017

So grateful for this team

Staff was always professional. Never experienced long waits at the office. Dr Saleh has a friendly and encouraging demeanor which put my husband and me at ease. Our nurse, Heather, was always there when we needed her and was exceptionally patient and kind. This is a very experienced group of people and thanks to them we are expecting our first child! So happy we chose to go with them. Always felt like we were in good hands.

June 6th, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. They are prompt at returning calls and or emails. The staff always welcomes you with a smile. I had issues at first with my eggs but i didnt lose faith and Dr Saleh is very down to earth and does all he can. I'm going on 10 weeks and are grateful for having a successful IVF.

June 6th, 2017

AMAZING DOCTOR & STAFF!

Dr. Saleh and his entire staff were amazing. They all take the time to inform you and answer any and all questions you may have. He also is very thorough and goes over all options. If you are looking for a fertility specialist, this is the doctor you want to go to!