A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Saliba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Saliba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saliba
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saliba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Saliba graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saliba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walid Ibrahim Saliba MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Walid I. Saliba practice?
- Dr. Walid Saliba has 1 office location.
Dr. Walid Saliba practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.