A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walid Yassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walid Yassir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walid Yassir, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yassir graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Yassir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yassir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walid K. Yassir practice?
Dr. Walid Yassir practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Boston, MA.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.