Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walid Yassir
Dr. Walid Yassir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Yassir is affiliated with DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan, UMass Memorial Health Care and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. Dr. Yassir has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walid Yassir has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
In addition to treating...
Dr. Walid Yassir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Ahmed Bazzi
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi8
Dr. Kunal Kalra
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi12
Dr. Ira Zaltz
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi27