A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walif Aji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walif Aji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aji
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aji Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aji graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Aji has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walif Aji FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walif Aji practice?
- Dr. Walif Aji has 1 office location.
Dr. Walif Aji practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Cardiologists.