A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walif Aji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walif Aji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aji graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Aji has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walif Aji FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walif Aji practice?
- Dr. Walif Aji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walif Aji practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Cardiologists.