Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walisa Maynard
Dr. Walisa Maynard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Austell, GA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Maynard is affiliated with Kennestone Hospital and Cobb Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Walisa Maynard has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Walisa Maynard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.
Dr. Edward Oleen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Albany, GA 0 mi45
Dr. Edwin Fortenbery
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albany, GA 0 mi38
Dr. Thomas Neal
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Albany, GA 0 mi29