A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walker Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walker Hall is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walker Hall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walker Mark Hall MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Walker M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Walker Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walker Hall practices Pediatrics near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Odessa Pediatricians.