Dr. Walker Wynkoop MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
RN
I fell and broke my wrist and met Dr Wynkoop for the first time in the ER. As a former operating room nurse I felt I knew what to expect with regard to treatment and rehab. Boy was I wrong. In 6 days I was able to move my wrist and I did not need a cast or a splint. I am still amazed at my progress. At 13 days out I have a lot of function in my wrist and very little pain. His operating technique saved me a lot of downtime. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

October 25th, 2016
I think they did a very good job making sure that I was not in to much pain.

July 12th, 2016
Amazing care !! My mother fell and broke her leg . He took such great care of her at St.Luke over the 4 th of July weekend . We are from out of town and he was so kind ,and caring ,highly skilled surgeon ! He was so professional and explained everything he was going to !! Thank you Dr Wynkoop

October 23rd, 2013
excellent
Dr. Wynkoop performed my carpal tunnel relief surgery and I am extremely pleased with the experience. He was very thorough with his description of the procedure and recovery, and was very willing to answer any questions. The procedure itself was done expertly. I would gladly recommend him to anyone suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome.

November 15th, 2012
Dr. Wynkoop has done an excellent job on my Shoulder surgery. He told me like it was, and because of that- my recovery was excellent. I have great range of motion, and doing therapy on my own after 1 week of surgery. I had surgery by another physician on the opposite shoulder in March, and I still don't have full usage on that arm, and had 4 months of therapy for that arm. Still much pain. I am very thankfull for Dr. Walker Wynkoop, and I WILL recommend him to others, as I have already done so. I would definitly use Dr. Wynkkop again if needed to be.

October 19th, 2011
First consulted with him to get a second opinion. Was impressed with knowledge and professionalism. He advised a less aggressive approach to knee replacement and the partial knee he installed eight years ago is working great. I had a spectacular outcome and could not be happier.