Dr. Wallace Abel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wallace Abel?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 7th, 2009

I have been through a lot in 25 years and as a result, I have a lot of problems stemming from my previous illnesses. This man thinks I'm a hypochondriac and watches his watch so I don't go over 15 minutes. He recently diagnosed me with ataxia. I requested and got a second opinion w/neurologist whom I had problems understanding. But the gist of it is that my 2 MRI's show I need surgery. As usual my doc was out of the office, so since there are two neurosurgeons in town, that's whom I called for an appointment. Now they are telling me the doctor I picked is not in my health insurance (Actually, he is, it's my doctor who doesn't go to this hospital.) Now I had to cancel and reschedule after he decides whether or not I can go to this doctor. Guess what I'm going to do after this is done and my discs are fused in place? Yep, I don't want to see him again,.

August 29th, 2016