A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Berkowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Berkowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- St Alexius Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Patrick Berkowitz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace P. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Wallace Berkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Berkowitz practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Swansea, IL.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.