A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Berkowitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Berkowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- St Alexius Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Patrick Berkowitz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace P. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Wallace Berkowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Berkowitz practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Swansea, IL and Alton, IL.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.