A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Berkowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Berkowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- St Alexius Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Patrick Berkowitz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace P. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Wallace Berkowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Berkowitz practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Carbon, IL and Alton, IL.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.