A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Peterson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Carroll Peterson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Wallace Peterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Peterson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE.
See Lincoln Internists and Lincoln Oncologists.