Dr. Wallace Combs II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wallace Combs II?

Met during hospital admission.

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I always research a new physician thoroughly before making an appt. But when you find yourself being admitted to the hospital after an ER visit, there is no time for research. I was very lucky recently at Florida Hospital Flagler when I was treated by Dr. Combs. His years of experience were apparent and his confidence and cool demeanor were just what I needed. When he wasn't satisfied with the results received during my stay, he encouraged me to follow up after release to continue my diagnosis and treatment. When test results are inconclusive, you want someone who's going to keep pushing until the answers are discovered. I'm convinced that Dr. Combs and I will seev5his through.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr Combs is an excellent doctor who listens and answers any questions that you have. You never feel rushed by him nor his staff. Always helped us when we needed him.

Inept

Posted on December 10th, 2011

He is inept. He sends you away with Nexium every visit for two years. When you tell him it's not working he tells you it's in your mind and you're depressed. Another doctor had my problem solved in one visit.

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Dr. Combs has a very good bedside manner. His staff is amazing. I would completely recommend him!

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

The reason I had to wait 1 hour because I was told that the doctor was running a little late he had an operation to do. I did not mind being my first day so I waited and got to meet him. He also is so good looking.

surgery

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Dr Combs was my physician for a recent colonascopy at Florida Hospital. He is an outstanding surgeon. His kindness and caring make him a "Hallmark" Doctor.

CONFUSION

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Dr is great but cant say too much about a staff member. I was scheduled to have ultrasound on Monday, which I did and fast for that then scheduled me for endoscopy for Wed and also has to fast. So a total of almost 3 days I did not eat. I decided to call surgery center and spoke to nurse with some questions about my procedure and I told her I was taking merlax a laxative to clean me out. What a waste of time and starvation. I did not have to fast, then go out and spend 16 bucks for the laxative. I was told yesterday by office that if I canceled the procedure they would charge me 100 dollars so I did not. I wanted to cancel because she had scheduled me to close for two procedures. Ha, I should charge her 100 for all her mistakes. Oh well has nothing to do with dr he is great.

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Easy appointments, great care, friendly and caring office, willing to consult with referring doctor.

Two years wasted

Posted on September 28th, 2008

Two years great discomfort, great expense with unnecessary tests. Failed to order proper test. Ordered unnecessary removal of gall bladder. Abrupt in manner. Subsequent doctor immediately identified and rectified my situation.

Posted on October 9th, 2017