Dr. Wallace Combs II MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Palm Coast, FL

August 24th, 2016
Met during hospital admission.
I always research a new physician thoroughly before making an appt. But when you find yourself being admitted to the hospital after an ER visit, there is no time for research. I was very lucky recently at Florida Hospital Flagler when I was treated by Dr. Combs. His years of experience were apparent and his confidence and cool demeanor were just what I needed. When he wasn't satisfied with the results received during my stay, he encouraged me to follow up after release to continue my diagnosis and treatment. When test results are inconclusive, you want someone who's going to keep pushing until the answers are discovered. I'm convinced that Dr. Combs and I will seev5his through.

January 11th, 2016
Dr Combs is an excellent doctor who listens and answers any questions that you have. You never feel rushed by him nor his staff. Always helped us when we needed him.

December 10th, 2011
Inept
He is inept. He sends you away with Nexium every visit for two years. When you tell him it's not working he tells you it's in your mind and you're depressed. Another doctor had my problem solved in one visit.

June 10th, 2011
Dr. Combs has a very good bedside manner. His staff is amazing. I would completely recommend him!

October 22nd, 2010
The reason I had to wait 1 hour because I was told that the doctor was running a little late he had an operation to do. I did not mind being my first day so I waited and got to meet him. He also is so good looking.

June 10th, 2010
surgery
Dr Combs was my physician for a recent colonascopy at Florida Hospital. He is an outstanding surgeon. His kindness and caring make him a "Hallmark" Doctor.

June 8th, 2010
CONFUSION
Dr is great but cant say too much about a staff member. I was scheduled to have ultrasound on Monday, which I did and fast for that then scheduled me for endoscopy for Wed and also has to fast. So a total of almost 3 days I did not eat. I decided to call surgery center and spoke to nurse with some questions about my procedure and I told her I was taking merlax a laxative to clean me out. What a waste of time and starvation. I did not have to fast, then go out and spend 16 bucks for the laxative. I was told yesterday by office that if I canceled the procedure they would charge me 100 dollars so I did not. I wanted to cancel because she had scheduled me to close for two procedures. Ha, I should charge her 100 for all her mistakes. Oh well has nothing to do with dr he is great.

May 12th, 2010
Easy appointments, great care, friendly and caring office, willing to consult with referring doctor.

September 28th, 2008
Two years wasted
Two years great discomfort, great expense with unnecessary tests. Failed to order proper test. Ordered unnecessary removal of gall bladder. Abrupt in manner. Subsequent doctor immediately identified and rectified my situation.