A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Crandall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Crandall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Crandall, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandall graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crandall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Vernon Crandall MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace V. Crandall practice?
- Dr. Wallace Crandall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Crandall practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatric Specialists.