Learn more about Dr. Wallace Duff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Duff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Duff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duff graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Duff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Medical Center-Clarkson Tower
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wallace E. Duff practice?
Dr. Wallace Duff practices Otolaryngology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.