A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Duff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Duff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Duff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duff graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Duff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Edward Duff MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace E. Duff practice?
- Dr. Wallace Duff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Duff practices Otolaryngology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.