Learn more about Dr. Wallace Duff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Duff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Duff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Duff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duff graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Duff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Edward Duff MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace E. Duff practice?
- Dr. Wallace Duff has 1 office location.
Dr. Wallace Duff practices Otolaryngology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.