Dr. Wallace Duff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wallace Duff?

May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Duff is Awesome!!

Dr. Duff is very knowledgeable, patient, honest, and caring. My experience with him was great! I left his office feeling very hopeful and relieved to finally found someone who could help me. Thank you Dr Duff for being so compassionate! His staff is very friendly and helpful. Very short wait time. I would truly recommend his service to others.

January 21st, 2017

Dr. Duff is the best!

A consummate professional, Dr. Duff is the best ear, nose and throat doctor and surgeon in the midwest. Fast, precise, and outstanding healthcare service!

August 3rd, 2015

He is the best doctor in Nebraska. Great person as well.

March 8th, 2015

Totally Worth an Out-of-State Visit

Wow! I have been experiencing persistent facial pain, sinusitis, fatigue, etc. for years. I have traveled out of my home state (Indiana) to seek out the best medical care from some of the nation's most prestigious, highly regarded, and cutting edge institutions. Still, despite surgical and medicinal interventions, my symptoms worsened. I had begun to think I was going nuts. By chance, I visited Omaha to see relatives and decided to revisit my previous immunologist ( a great doc, Kobayashi ) and was sent promptly to Dr. Duff, that same afternoon, for further assessment. Dr. Duff offered a diagnosis that had never been considered (I am talking a dozen or more specialists). It was my "Ahh-Haa" moment. Finally, it all made sense. He thoroughly explained my condition and reviewed medical papers/findings with me! Amazing... considering I was sent over for an acute incident, was not a regular patient, and would likely not be returning to Nebraska for months. This gentleman know his stuff. Thank You!

September 19th, 2014

Dr. Duff is an excellent doctor. He is efficient and knows exactly what needs to be done!

January 12th, 2011

Very comforting, knowledgeable and accurate. After previous doctors diagnosed me wrong, he was the knew exactly what was wrong and got me feeling better asap!

December 5th, 2010

in a hurry

June 23rd, 2010

Very thorough. Will keep testing until he finds out what is causing your situation. He answers all your questions in a professional way.Staff is great as well.

June 8th, 2009

Charismatic, Accurate, Smooth

Dr. Duff has been my doctor since childhood. He is great, always answers questions and cares about each individuals' needs! He is charismatic and willing to take the extra step to ensure a quality visit.

January 17th, 2009

I've gone to Dr. Duff since childhood and now entrust him with my children. He and his staff are the greatest. I can't say enough about Dr. Duff. Karen Ellerbeck

January 12th, 2009