Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wallace Jeanfreau Jr
Dr. Wallace Jeanfreau Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenner, LA, with other offices in Metairie, LA and Metairie, LA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jeanfreau is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wallace Jeanfreau Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wallace Jeanfreau Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenner, LA.
Dr. Steven Youngblood
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Kenner, LA 0 mi12
Dr. Christopher Chen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kenner, LA 0 mi17
Dr. Cheryll Cash
Kenner, LA 0 mi8