A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Jeanfreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Jeanfreau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Jeanfreau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeanfreau graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Jeanfreau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeanfreau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wallace E. Jeanfreau practice?
Dr. Wallace Jeanfreau practices Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists.