Learn more about Dr. Wallace Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Russell Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wallace R. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Wallace Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Wallace Jenkins practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians and Valhalla Adolescent Specialists.