Learn more about Dr. Wallace Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Russell Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wallace R. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Wallace Jenkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Jenkins practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Brewster, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Adolescent Specialists.