Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wallace Jenkins Jr
Dr. Wallace Jenkins Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Jenkins is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Harlem Hospital Center and Wakefield Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wallace Jenkins Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Wallace Jenkins Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.
Dr. Mark Glassman
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Valhalla, NY 0 mi39
Dr. William Levinson
Valhalla, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Boriana Parvez
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Valhalla, NY 0 mi27