A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Russell Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wallace R. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Wallace Jenkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Jenkins practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Brewster, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Adolescent Specialists.