A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Russell Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wallace R. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Wallace Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Wallace Jenkins practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians and Valhalla Adolescent Specialists.