A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Kalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Kalt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Kalt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kalt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Bill Kalt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace B. Kalt practice?
- Dr. Wallace Kalt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Kalt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Massapequa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.