A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Kalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Kalt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Kalt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kalt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wallace B. Kalt practice?
Dr. Wallace Kalt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Family Medicine, and Surgery near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and New York, NY.
See Massapequa Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Massapequa Family Physicians, and Massapequa Surgeons.