inactive

Wallace B Kalt MD Patient Reviews

December 3rd, 2015
God Bless you Dr Wallace B Kalt for all your knowledge and expertise --I love you
The incredibly stupid moran that wrote that horrible review on Dr.Kalt should have her tongue ripped out of her mouth--Dr. Kalt has hundreds and I mean hundreds of thank you letters posted on his office wall for saving woman's lives from unnessary surgery's and making miricles come true with his knowledge and special expertise. He is patient,listens, and is an extremely kind man with a lot of medical experience in his field and in other areas as well--I for one,Dr. Kalt saved my life and having a histarectamy due to fibroids---I love you Dr Kalt and may god bless you always in my heart💗

October 4th, 2013
Saved My Life
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Kalt. He saved my life about 25 years ago. At the time I suffered with endometriosis, intestinal problems, and other complications. Saw approx. 18-20 doctors and spent months, on and off, in the hospital. No one could help me. DR. KALT DID!!! Because of that amazing man, I am in perfect health today and have a beautiful son who will be 21 years old this month. A great big thank you to Dr. Kalt!