A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Llera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Llera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Llera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Llera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Amaury Llera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wallace A. Llera practice?
- Dr. Wallace Llera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Llera practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.