A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Llera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Llera
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Llera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Llera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Llera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Amaury Llera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wallace A. Llera practice?
- Dr. Wallace Llera has 1 office location.
Dr. Wallace Llera practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.