A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Mann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wallace H. Mann practice?
Dr. Wallace Mann practices Family Medicine near Borger, TX.
See Borger Family Physicians.