A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Marsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Marsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Stanley Marsh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace S. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Wallace Marsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Marsh practices Ophthalmology near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Ophthalmologists.