Dr. Wallace Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 4th, 2016
Above expectations!
Can not say enough good things about this Dr. AND HIS STAFF!!!!!!!!!!

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Martin and every member of the staff demonstrated excellence from the initial appointment, through the surgery , and the follow up care. EVERYONE treated me with a high level of courtesy and on a timely basis. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to my family and friends.

March 31st, 2014
Excellent Experience
The whole procedure was great. The Surgery, recovery, and follow up could not have been better. I most certainly would refer Dr. Martin to anyone needing Hernia surgery. anyone needing surgery.

January 18th, 2014
Mrs
Dr. Martin is a wonderful physician. I just had a second surgery with him. He makes you feel comfortable, calm and confident of his abilities. I was tested for breast cancer this past time. Instead of making me wait for my follow up appt. that afternoon, he called me early that morning to give me the good news. That meant so much to me. I would not hesitate to recommend dr. Martin and his wonderful staff. Thanks Dr. Martin.

November 11th, 2013
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Martin treated me when I discovered a lump in my breast over 20 years ago. I have never forgotten him! I am now 61 years old and I can say that of all of my doctors, this man was the most caring and best doctor that have ever treated me! Thank you, Dr. Martin!

October 7th, 2013
Very friendly ... makes you feel comfortable upon meeting him :)

August 1st, 2013
Great Experience Considering it was a Surgery!
If only all medical visits could go this well! I was well cared for with compassion and efficiency.

July 16th, 2013
Excellent Care!
This physician has taken care of myself as well as some of my family and friends. He is extremely knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything. His expertise is proven in all great outcomes for us. Dr Martin has a wonderful bedside manner and takes time to make sure we were all taken care of. I can't thank him enough! If you want to make sure you are going to a great surgeon- then this is the one!! Thank you Dr Martin and staff! The surgery center is wonderful!

April 24th, 2013
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Martin is straightforward and direct. This is not a lack of bedside manner but a desire for you to know exactly what will be done and how. The staff at Gwinnett Surgical Associates is efficient and waiting time is minimal. Dr. Martin and his PA are great.

May 11th, 2012
Dr Martin was recommended to do surgery on me. Despite how initially short and irritated he seemed, I decided to go through with it anyhow to avoid going everywhere. Mistake.He did an operation on me that he said he could do in his own personal surgery center. --but I should have had it in the hospital. My operation was too big for his personal place, I had alot of pain when I left but I had to leave since it was not an overnight option like a hospital. In the hospital I could have stayed and gotten pain medicine and been watched. I found out the only reason he said I should have it there was because he makes more money then. It was not as safe, I had more pain, but he made more money! Thats the priority apparently. He was short and snooty with us too when it was all over. Lesson learned.