Dr. Wallace Matthews Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wallace Matthews Jr?

Great doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2011

Dr. Matthews has been our family pediatrician now for 21 years. He is great. My kids, now in college, have always loved him. Having raised three kids himself, he knows what parents experience. He is funny but no nonsense and tells it like it is. His credentials are impressive. He's no kook at all.

Saved my son's life...literally

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Dr. Matthews is probably the best Pediatrician in Hawaii, even if he is a Red Sox's fan. My son has been a patient of his since 2006, after 6 years of misdiagnosies at other hospitals, Dr. Matthews along with an immunologist colleague finally diagnosed him with a very rare disorder, something my wife and I had been trying to tell other specialists for years. Once he made the diagnosis and began treating my son, my son who is also an asthmatic, finally started to thrive. He's no a healthy, happy, and very active athletic 9 year old. Dr Matthews has always been on call for us, calms ur fears when they need to be and while he may seem gruff at times, my kids crack up laughing every time they leave that office. He will tell you how it is and he'll go to bat for you against anyone. He is a life saver.

Posted on June 26th, 2017