Learn more about Dr. Wallace McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace McLean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace McLean, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wallace W. McLean practice?
Dr. Wallace McLean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.