A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace McLean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace McLean, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace William McLean MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace W. McLean practice?
- Dr. Wallace McLean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wallace McLean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.