Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wallace Miller Jr
Dr. Wallace Miller Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Chester County Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Wallace Miller Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Wallace Miller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Deborah Zarnow
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.10 mi15
Dr. Ari Goldberg
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.10 mi10
Dr. Stefan Zimmerman
Philadelphia, PA 0.10 mi9