Dr. Wallace Pearson II MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Marquette, MI

3.8

December 7th, 2016
Just felt like i was rushed through surgery and n

April 13th, 2016
Very happy with my results.
This was my first time visiting with a Orthopedic Dr. My knees have been hurting for some time but the last 2 years had gotten worse so I had to do something. After being on pain meds for about 4-6 months with no help I went back to my family Dr. and he recommended one of the Dr's. there but after looking up his ratings I went on line and starting doing my own checking when I came across Dr. Pearson. So I gave him a try. I'm please to tell you that he was very kind and explained my treatments which consist of a shot in each knee and I had both of my tendons swollen up from my knees being swollen and its only been 2 days and I feel so good. Along with these shots I have a bike that I have to ride (body rider dual trainer) instead of me walking all the time which I was doing. So hopefully if I do have to go back I should only need shots and we will go from there. I have already referred a friend to him. I think she will be happy too.

December 19th, 2013
Very Great Surgeon
Had a very successful knee surgery with Dr Pearson

July 8th, 2011
poor scheduling system at office
My relative waited several weeks for his examination appointment with Dr. Pearson. After driving an hour to get to the Dr's office, he was told that due to staff error, he had been scheduled on the wrong day. Dr. Pearson was not even there that day! Then he was told he could not get in for another 5 weeks to see Dr. Pearson. It is unacceptable for a person in pain who has waited several weeks already to have to wait that much longer due to the incompetence of office scheduling staff. Now my relative has 5 more weeks of pain to deal with before even being examined by Dr. Pearson. Get better staff to do scheduling!