A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Peterson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Primary Childrens Med Center, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Curtis Peterson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Wallace Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wallace Peterson practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.