inactive

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 4th, 2015
One of the best physicians I've experienced.
one of the best Physicians I've ever had. My Meniere's Disease and Crohn's Disease went into remission following his protocol for 2 years. I researched him for several months and found 5 local patients here in the panhandle of Florida who had used him for many years with the same positive results. If he hasn't retired I would not hesitate to use him. He is extremely thorough and uses a number of additional physicians to assist in his diagnosis and treatment and he maintains a dietician on his staff. Your first visit will be a 2 day appointment. Be prepared for 2 FULL days of tests and conferences including the dietician. You may find that you will need to change your lifestyle, diet, etc. However, your chances of improvement are good. Meniere's can't be cured but it can be controlled or be put in remission.