Dr. Wallace Salter Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Dr. Wallace removed three moles for me on a Friday. He sent them to the lab. One came back postitive for in-site-to carcinoma. Monday morning (he was my employer:), he called me at home and told me, very kindly, not to come in to work today, that he had made an appointment with the dermatologist/surgeon and explained to me the lab results. He told me to not worry about a thing and that he will see me after my appointment. Not only this experience, he was an amazing doctor, patients loved and an incredible employer.

Posted on September 22nd, 2014