A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Sherritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Sherritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherritt graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherritt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Wildman I Sherritt DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace W. Sherritt practice?
- Dr. Wallace Sherritt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Sherritt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valparaiso, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Portage, IN.
See Valparaiso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.