A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Sherritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Sherritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherritt graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherritt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherritt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wallace W. Sherritt practice?
Dr. Wallace Sherritt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Valparaiso, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Portage, IN.
See Valparaiso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.