inactive

Wallace Sherritt DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 23rd, 2016
Ugh
I have used this doctor with other pregnancies. He was great. This time, not so much. Amongst issues with the staff, I never get test results. Apparently he also doesn't get them, or review them because then they are ordered again and again. When you complain about it, he then decides to review them, only to tell you it had been something very serious for at least 3 months. I have had health issues the entire pregnancy, to which I was originally asked if it was just due to feeling "lazy". Referrals to nonsense places that have nothing to do with what is occurring, lack of communication, been on antibiotics for at least 4 months repeatedly with not only no answers, no change. Am told to "lay down when cramping/not feeling good". No real diagnoses, no real information, see you in 2 weeks.

April 20th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Sherritt for 34 yrs. and cannot say enough good about him. He is a very caring doctor and is willing to take time to talk and to explain your treatment

June 21st, 2015
Worst experience ever
From the first time I went there it was bad. In for a follow up after an ER visit on my first pregnancy. No one knew why I was there. I had to wait 45 minutes after my appointment time just to get into a room. Another 15 minutes waiting for the doctor to appear. finally he showed up, barely looked at me and sent me for blood work. I was told to follow up in 2 weeks for a new OB visit despite being classified as a threatened miscarriage by the er. Took 2 days to get the blood work results that time. Had to repeat one test took a week to get those results. The staff was very uncaring. I was told I shouldn't be upset for the long wait to find out if my numbers were going up. I ended up in the ER a second time. I had to hand deliver results from lab work in the ER and my ultrasound reports to show them there was something wrong. Then get a call saying since I was having twins (first ER ultrasound showed this. Subsequent ones showed no growth and likely blighted ovum) the doctor was finally going to order an ultrasound. I told them not to bother and to read the reports I brought them. I go Monday to demand answers and that they finally do something about this miscarriage so I can move on with my life. Never going back and never recommending.

May 12th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
Dr Sherritt is absolutely amazing! He is such a wonderful caring person & Doctor. He delivered both of our children, which both ended with emergency Csections. He is so calm & was truly a Godsend during my high risk pregnancies. He also recently did my hysterectomy & once again made me feel nothing but comfortable. He is so dedicated to his patients. Absolutely love him he is the best!

May 9th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr sherritt is a very good dr in would tell everyone about him has very good bed side maners and all. Thank you so much

February 7th, 2013
always have to wait, always moving offices and updating systems so have had insurance issues, took almost a week to get test results when they had them

July 17th, 2012
Very friendly and made me feel at ease the minute he walked in office. He was very knowledgeable in ordering further testing and a great ability to explain everything. His office staff were also extremely friendly.

May 7th, 2011
saved our baby
He is a great dr & saved our childs life while giving me the best care ever! He is so calm that it made us calm even though we were all scared about our emergency csection, since I was on blood thinners.

April 6th, 2011
Best Doctor in the world!
Doc Sherritt is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my first child and I'm now on my second & I wouldn't dream of switching doctors. I moved 3.5 hours away after having my first child and I travel the 230 miles to see him for my prenatal check ups! I reccomend him to all of my friends and so far 4 of them have been to him to deliver their babies and each on love him. He's patient and very caring. He will take the time to explain things you don't understand and answer any question you may have. He's a great man and I'm very thankful that I have a OB that I can trust and feel comfortable with. He's definitely a 10!!