A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Park Medical Center
- St Josephs Regional Health Ctr, Hot Springs, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Allan Thomas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Wallace Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Thomas practices Ophthalmology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Hot Springs National Park Ophthalmologists.