A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Park Medical Center
- St Josephs Regional Health Ctr, Hot Springs, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Allan Thomas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Wallace Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Thomas practices Ophthalmology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Hot Springs National Park Ophthalmologists.