Learn more about Dr. Wallace Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Vaughan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Vaughan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Carroll Vaughan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace C. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Wallace Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Wallace Vaughan practices Otolaryngology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Otolaryngologists.