A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Vaughan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Vaughan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace Carroll Vaughan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace C. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Wallace Vaughan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wallace Vaughan practices Otolaryngology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Otolaryngologists.