inactive

Wallace J Werner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 23rd, 2015
Can't I even make an appointment?
I've been calling for hours to make an appointment. I was to be a new patient. The automated system tells me to press "0" for an operator, "*" to leave a message, and "#" to get the directory. When I hit "0" it says the operator is not available and the mailbox is full. When I press "*" to leave a message, it asks me for the mailbox number and that if I need to find a mailbox number hit "#". When I hit "#" it tells me the directory is not available. I literally have no recourse but to take my business elsewhere. So you lost a patient for no good reason. Get your automated system fixed.

July 27th, 2011
Dr. Werner is great
It's hard to find a good doctor these days. Look no further. He has a great attitude and I like that he has so much experience too.

October 19th, 2010
Dr. Werner's Office
I had nothing but horrible experiences with this office in a row:I was sick last week and got an appointment for Thursday at 10:20. I was a new patient, so I came in at 9:00 to get the new patient paperwork done. Then I grabbed breakfast and returned at 10:00... They had everyone in the waiting room for more than an hour, they finally called me at 11:20. They weighed me and put me in a room to wait another 15 minutes for the Nurse Practitioner to come spend 5 minutes on me, told me to give a blood sample, and sent me over to the hospital for xrays. She was in such a hurry that she forgot to give me my prescriptions (I had to return for those) and she told me not to call for results, that the office would contact me on Friday. I didn't hear anything at all from them, so Monday afternoon at 4:45 PM I visited the office in person to ask about the results. The snotty receptionist told me that she had the results right there, and that they had come in that morning, but that she didn't know how to read them. She said that she would make sure that Dr. Werner called to tell me the results before he left for the day. I didn't hear anything back from them Monday, so I thought they would call me first thing Tuesday morning, right? Nope. I didn't hear back from them until 2:30 PM.My ordeal is bad enough, but then I tried to set up an appointment for my husband. My husband is training to be a police officer, so he has 6 months of academy time working 7-330 every day. The office is open from 9-5, so I called to set up an appointment with Dr. Werner for 4:00 or 4:30. The office receptionist (still the same one, still snotty) told me that because Dr. Werner lived far away from the office, that he didn't like to schedule afternoon appointments with patients that he wasn't familiar with. I asked if he could make an exception because of the inflexibility of the Police Academy's time, and they told me that I could take him to Minute Clinic at CVS, because it would take too much time for Dr. Werner to "Get to know" my husband. I was a new patient last week, and they didn't take more than 30 seconds to get to know me, so I asked them if they could leave a message about it with Dr. Werner (hoping that he had some more sympathy and understood not every job is one that you can call out for) and they flat out said no. When I stopped by the office to ask if my husband could fill out all of his new patient paperwork in advance, they asked me to sit down, gave me a dirty look, slammed the glass separator shut, and finally sent the "senior" receptionist out to snottily tell me NO about their policy of no new patients after 3 PM. Don't waste your time or your money at this office. Dr. Werner may be a nice guy (I never even got to meet him), but the office is inefficient, the wait time is ridiculous, and you get treated like crap.