A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Bryner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Bryner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryner graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bryner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace F Bryner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace F. Bryner practice?
- Dr. Wallace Bryner has 1 office location.
Dr. Wallace Bryner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.