Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walt Sargeant
Dr. Walt Sargeant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sargeant is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, St Luke's Cornwall Hospital-Cornwall Campus and Harlem Hospital Center. Dr. Sargeant has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walt Sargeant has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walt Sargeant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Cynthia Myers
New York, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Olga Wildfeuer
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.05 mi26