A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walt Sargeant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walt Sargeant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walt Sargeant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargeant graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sargeant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sargeant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walt G. Sargeant practice?
Dr. Walt Sargeant practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.