A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Aldine Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Walter Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.