A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ashe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Ashe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashe graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ashe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Laughlin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Dee Ashe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Ashe practice?
- Dr. Walter Ashe has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Ashe practices Pediatrics near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Pediatricians.