A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Austin, Cardiologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Austin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Austin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter K Austin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter K. Austin practice?
- Dr. Walter Austin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Walter Austin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jasper, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Jasper Internists and Jasper Cardiologists.