A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Austin, Cardiologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Austin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Austin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter K Austin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter K. Austin practice?
- Dr. Walter Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Austin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jasper, GA.
See Jasper Internists and Jasper Cardiologists.