A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Rose, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Rose has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Burr Rose MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter B. Rose practice?
- Dr. Walter Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Rose practices Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.