There isn't anyone better! show details There isn't anyone better!
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Rose consulted with my daughter about her symptoms, diagnosed it accurately, ran the tests and Bingo, he was absolutely correct. He had her in surgery within 24 hours. With a single sight incision he removed her gall baldder. There is no scar and he followed up promptly with a phone call, himself. Dr. Rose is a very caring doctor and explains everything in terms you can understand. We were fortunate he was able to do the surgery.

Jul 12th, 2011

I have Barretts Esophagus. I had SEVERE reflux burning, etc., for years. Dr. Rose re-positioned my hernia back down in my stomach and built a new flap for my esophagus. Had absolutely NO pain and left the hospital in two days. Have had NO reflux since. NONE! Easiest surgery I've had. Dr. Rose tried to get me to have this surgery years before. Boy was I dumb! Wish I'd listened to him. Like he said..."Gastro docs treat reflux, Surgeons cure it!" Thanks Doctor Rose! PS: Yes, you can burp and throw up after this surgery! Good Christian as well!

BEST SURGEON/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED show details BEST SURGEON/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
by S.C. Dalton on Apr 5th, 2010

Easiest Gall-bladder surgery. One timein for consultation and scheduling daysurgery. After surgery, no pain, feltfine, no need for pain medicine (but did have prescription if needed). Went forfollow up appt/got band-aid...no more return visits. Very caring and concernedextremely qualified and professional. Dr. Rose lives up to his name, he istruly a 'ROSE'.