A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Baile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Baile is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Baile, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baile graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baile has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Franklin Baile MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Walter F. Baile practice?
- Dr. Walter Baile has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Baile practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.