Dr. Walter Bain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Bain?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Walter Bain?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 28th, 2016

Very professional

October 7th, 2016

Exceptional Provider and Staff

I cannot say enough about The Ear Institute of Texas! I have worked for an ENT which performed two nasal endoscopes on me only to tell me that I have chronic sinusitis and recommended Balloon Sinuplasty. I was very worried and had so many concerns, but never felt that I received the answers nor guidance I was looking for. I was then referred to The Ear Institute and was told to specifically ask for Rita. Me being leery, I was hesitant and didn't want to hear that the cure was surgery. I finally put my worries aside, called the practice and sure enough Rita was the most helpful person I have spoken with in quite some time. She was so patient, kind, very informative and very precise on her directions. I was put on hold once and that was to see if she could get me in any sooner due to my pain and symptoms. She scheduled me with Dr. Bain and prior to seeing him, I was triaged by Mary Jo, which by the way was so personable. She truly cared. I didn't feel as if I were just another patient and they were just after making money, they actually care about their patients and getting them back to better health. My experience was beyond belief! Dr. Bain promised he was going to cure me and that's exactly what he did and it did not consist of an invasive procedure. I highly recommend this facility for any Ear, Nose and Throat problems you might have or have been told you have. I was told I had Vertigo, which Dr. Bain made clear that I did not. Call and ask for Rita and you will NOT be disappointed. Her knowledge exceeds expectation and she will do what she can to get you in as soon as possible. Dr. Bain, you and your staff rock!

August 5th, 2009