A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Baranowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baranowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baranowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Baranowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranowski graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Baranowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter Baranowski practice?
- Dr. Walter Baranowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Baranowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middleton, WI.
See Middleton Surgeons.