A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Baranowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baranowski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Baranowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranowski graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Baranowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter Baranowski practice?
- Dr. Walter Baranowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Baranowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middleton, WI.
See Middleton Surgeons.