A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Barkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Barkey, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Barkey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barkey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter F Barkey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Walter F. Barkey practice?
- Dr. Walter Barkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Barkey practices Dermatology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Dermatologists.